Paper submission deadline
Friday 1 March 2024
Friday 22 April 2024
Author registration deadline
Friday 7 June 2024
Presentation submission deadline
Date to be confirmed
Writing your paper
- Each paper should be the authors’ original work and previously unpublished in the form submitted
- Please ensure the subject of your paper falls under one of the topics in the technical scope (link to technical scope). Sales pitches will be rejected.
- Please prepare your full paper file using the full paper template, This template is also available in LaTeX, please contact the organisers if required
- There is no maximum paper page limit, however, we recommend conference papers are generally 3 – 4 pages
- The working language of the conference is English
- Please leave enough time when writing your paper for your company or employer’s approval / review if this required.
Step 1: Register as a new user
- Enter the online submission system
- Click “Sign up” and enter your email address / password
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to activate your account
Step 2: Submitting your paper
- Login to the submission system
- Once all fields are complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing your paper submission details and reference number.
- If you are submitting more than one full paper, you can use the same user account
What happens next…
- Following the review of full papers, successful authors will be invited to attend and present their work at 6G and Future Networksby PowerPoint Presentation or Poster Presentation.
- Successful authors must register to attend and present their work at the conference by June 2024.
- If an author does not attend and present the submission, the paper will not be published.
- Authors submitting more than one paper, must pay the additional paper fee, for each additional paper submitted
- The IET cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Thank you for your submission and good luck!
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event.
It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes.
By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods.
You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.